Part time and Full time Physiotherapist needed in Springwood
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 24-May-2018
- : Springwood NSW 2777
Our Private Practice is a leading provider of Aged care physiotherapy services across NSW.
Full time/Part Time Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist positions available atSpringwood, NSW in Aged Care running pain and functional/mobility program -NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOME
Please also apply if you are looking for Casual/Locum work as we are flexible with hours and working conditions.
- Conduct a thorough clinical assessment for each resident as per facility requirements
- Develop individually tailored assessment and care plans, selecting and executing appropriate physiotherapy treatment
- Consult with the appropriate staff, carers, medical practitioners and family members in the best interests of the residents
- Review all residents, at a minimum interval of three months or as per individual facility requirements
- Educate, train, colleagues & clients
- Pain management & treatments
- Provide strength, prevention & Balance training.
- Current FULL AHPRA registration
- Limited registration Physio or OT can Apply (if you already in Sydney)
- Indemnity Insurance
- Positive can-do attitude,
- National Police Record Check
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about aged care
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge preferable (but not essential)
- Current driving license & reliable car is a plus
In return for your services we can offer you:
- Attractive package
- Monday to Friday work, No late nights, No weekends....Work-life balance
- Flexible work
If you are interested please send your CV to kylahealthcarelink.com.au or call (02) 80734198
No Similar Jobs Found.