Part Time Practice Nurse - Located in Portland, VIC - Immediate start
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 19-Apr-2018
- : Portland VIC 3305
Job Title: Part Time Practice Nurse
Location: Portland, VIC
Salary: Based on award rate
If you are a Registered Nurse who is passionate about providing top tier patient care, and you enjoy working with a team of like-minded professionals, this role is perfect for you!
Our client is a highly reputable Medical Practice, whose aim is to expand their influence and service. They have a long held reputation for providing affordable, accessible and equitable health care of the highest standard to the local community.
You will be reporting to the Practice manager, and working alongside a team of 2 highly qualified General Practitioners. Being a small sized Practice, you will be working closely with the current Registered Nurse in a job share situation. You will be rostered on for 5 days over a fortnight (3 days in the first week, 2 days in the second and alternate each fortnight). Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Chronic disease management
- Health assessments
- Minor surgery such as removal of mole and suturing of cuts
- Family planning
- Full medicals for employment & insurance
- Women's health - cervical smears, pregnancy tests, management of menopause
- Men's health checks
- Travel medicine
- INR testing
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
Our clients offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, Apply Now ! Alternatively, for more information, feel free to contact Ruth at Healthcare Link on 0413 261 155 or email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.