Part Time Psychologist who can speak Mandarin/Cantonese - Sydney NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 14-Mar-2018
- : Sydney NSW
Job title:Part Time Psychologist who can speak Mandarin/Cantonese - Sydney NSW
Job Type: Part time
Hours: 1 day per week (flexible)
Location: Regional NSW
Seeking an experience, bright, positive and enthusiastic Psychologist, willing to bring the knowledge and experience to a successful and busy practice.
- Registration as a provider for Medicare.
- Full registration as Psychologist with AHPRA.
Work experience and skills
- Assess behavioural and emotional disorders.
- Develop and manage individual and group treatment programs.
- Perform diagnostic tests and formulate plans for treatment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Fluent Mandarin or Cantonese speaking
No Similar Jobs Found.