Part Time Registered Nurse - 10 minutes from Blacktown, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 11-May-2018
- : Parramatta & Western Suburbs NSW
Job Title: Part Time Registered Nurse
Location: Blacktown, NSW
Salary: Based on award rate
Would you like the oportunity to be part of a growing company and advance your Nursing career?
Are you passionate about providing first-class healthcare services to your local community?
If you answered 'yes' to both questions, this role is perfect for you, apply now!
Our client is a well established Practice located in the Blacktown area. With popular shopping complex less than 10 minutes away and an easily accesible site, this Practice is perfect for someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced Medical Practice within a busy and growing suburb!
It is an excellent opprtunity for a career-driven and passionate Registered Nurse to support a team of qualified and professional General Practitioners.
As the Part Time Registered Nurse you will be a key member of the team and responsible for the following:
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting in procedures and Pap Smear
- Treatment room stock management
- Best Practice/ Medical Director experience is a great advantage
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management and people skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
If you believe you satisfy the above requirements, Apply Now for an immediate start! Alternatively, if you would like more information about this opportunity you can contact Ruth at Healthcare Link, 0413 261 155 or ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.