Part Time Registered Nurse - Busy Practice in Merrylands, NSW - ASAP start!
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 11-May-2018
- : Parramatta & Western Suburbs NSW
Job Title: Part Time Registered Nurse
Location: Merrylands, NSW
Salary: Based on award rate
If you're looking to be part of an Industry leading firm, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role is perfect for you.
With a commitment to providing up to date patient care in a relaxed and friendly environment, the practice holds modern and state of the art equipment, and all staff strive to offer punctual and easily accessible appointments that will address the needs of all patients, to the highest standard. The Practice is home to atleast 9 highly qualified General Practitioners and is seeking a switched on Part Time Registered Nurse for a job share position.
You will be assisting the current Registered Nurse on a 2-3 day week roster, reporting to the Practice Manager. With a team of highly qualified nurses and General Practitioners, you will be responsible for:
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting with all treatment room procedures
- Treatment room stock management
- Best Practice software experience, advantageous
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management skill
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
Apply Now by clicking on the links below. Alternatively, to find out more information about this excellent opportunity, contact Ruth on 0413 261 155 or email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.