Part-Time Registered Nurse - Fantastic Location - South West Coast of VIC
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 02-May-2018
- : Portland VIC 3305
Job Title: Part-Time Registered Nurse - Fantastic Location - South West Coast of VIC
Location: South West Coast of Victoria
Duration: Permanent Role - Immediate start !
Located on the oldest European settlement of Victoria, Portland, this Medical Practice will suit an experienced and driven Practice Nurse who is wanting to take on this exciting opportunity and grow as part of a friendly and effective Medical team.
If you have a since passion for helping the sick, and love working in a fast-paced yet highly structured setting, this sounds like the role for you - Apply Now !
Reporting to, and with the support of the Practice Manager, you will be required to work 4 days per week, with an average of 8 hours per day. With a team of 3 highly qualified GP's, your responsibilities will include:
· Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
· Wound care management
· Immunizations/Vaccine management
· ECG’s & Spirometry
· Assisting with all treatment room procedures
· Treatment room stock management
· Medical software experience is a great advantage
· Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
· Minimum of 1 - 2 year of experience working in General Practice
· Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
· Exceptional time management skills
· Excellent computer Skills
· Dedication to delivering high standards of care
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Ruth at Healthcare Link on 0413 261 155. Apply Now !
No Similar Jobs Found.