Part Time Registered Nurse Needed - Liverpool Area - Immediate Start
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 19-Apr-2018
- : South West & M5 Corridor NSW
Job Title: Part Time Registered Nurse
Location: Liverpool, NSW
Duration: Permanent Role - Immediate Start !
Our client is a well established Medical Practice situated in the heart of Liverpool, NSW. With a highly qualified team of Medical Practitioners as well as a supportive company culture, you will be part of a community of professionals whose goal is to provide top-tier health care services for all. Some services include: Men, Women's and Children's Health, Flu Vaccine Programs and Pre-employment medicals.
Reporting to, and with the support of the Practice Manager, you will be required to work part time during the initial stages of employment. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting with all treatment room procedures
- Treatment room stock management
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Medical software experience is a great advantage
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management skill
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
Our clients offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Ruth at Healthcare Link on 0413 261 155 or simply, apply now !
No Similar Jobs Found.