Part Time VR-GP needed - Busy and growing Practice - Flexible hours
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 17-Aug-2018
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Job Title: VR-GP (Part Time hours only)
Location: Upper North shore of Sydney, NSW
Salary: 70% of billings ($140 per hour guaranteed, first 3 months)
If you are an enthusiastic General Practitioner (VR) who takes pride in providing the highest standard of patient care, and would also prefer a balanced work/home lifestyle, this role may be perfect for you. Read on for further details.
Our client is a busy Medical Centre, part of an industry leading firm with branches spread across NSW This practice is conveniently situated just 25km north of the CBD.
Doctors are supported in every way possible so that they can spend their time seeing patients. This method allows doctors to achieve their objectives which include increasing their income, transitioning to retirement, providing cover during leave absences or gaining a work life balance.
They believe its success is ensuring that the Medical Centre/Practice retains its identity within the community it serves by retaining the same doctors and staff and they have a positive history of lengthy company tenure amongst the practicing GPs.
Due to company growth, our client is seeking an additional VR GP for three days per week, with flexible working hours.
The successful Practitioner will be responsible for the following:
- You will be the first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Providing acute, chronic and preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunisations, screening tests and personalised advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Refer patients to the required specialists upon diagnosis
- Hours of work: Thurs: 7:30-3:30pm, Fri: 11am-7pm, Sat: 8am-3pm
- 70% of billings
- Full Nursing and admin support
- Fully computerised
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to learn is vital
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, or know someone who is, feel free to contact Ruth via email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au. Alternatively, simply APPLY NOW for an immediate start.
No Similar Jobs Found.