Permanent GP Needed for a Large Practice in West Melbourne
- : Ozhealth Australasia
- : 04-Jul-2018
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
- Earn 65% of Billings
- Located only 30 mins West of Melbourne CBD
- AGPAL Accredited Practice through RACGP
Large group practice, established since 1996 are looking for a permanent GP, preferably a VR GP but Non-VR applicants are also encouraged to apply.
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
- 13 GPs and 5 Registered Nurses and friendly fully trained reception and admin staff.
- Patient population includes Paediatric, Obstetric and Geriatric as well as the general patient population.
- The practice has 7 consulting rooms, a 3- bay fully equipped treatment room, a dedicated pathology room and a large reception administration area.
- The practice is located directly opposite a large shopping centre.
A large community hospital is in the vicinity which provides service to over 18,000 inpatients a year and also provides a broad range of services such as: surgical, maternity, dialysis, emergency, mental health, aged and palliative care. Also in the vicinity, there are 3 specialist clinics and a radiology centre, which provides easy access to X-Rays, CT scans and ultrasounds. Nursing homes and retirement villages are only a short walk away.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Weekdays – 8:00am to 11:00pm
Weekends – 9:00am to 8:00pm
*Applicant will be required to work at least one Saturday ever 2nd weekend, as well as 2 evenings per week.
Rate of pay:
65 % of billings (60% for a non-VR GP).
If you are looking for a friendly, fun and supportive working environment and are keen on working in a team environment in a walk-in / walk-out type of setting, then look no further and apply now!
No Similar Jobs Found.