Pharmacist in Charge
- : Harbourside Day & Night Pharmacy
- : 27-Jun-2018
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Located in Darling Harbour, Guardian Harbourside Pharmacy is a home away from home community based retail pharmacy, trading 7 days per week.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with the regular community locals as well as a significant tourist market as this pharmacy is located near the Sydney ICC, Exhibition and Convention Centre.
- Expected to do 38-40 hours per week (potentially weekends included) with various shifts available including 8am-3pm and 3pm-9pm or 8am-9pm (if preferred)
- Dispense prescriptions and advise customers on OTC products including vitamins and health supplements.
- You will be able to mentor and develop the pharmacy and retail team to be delivering a high level of customer service by giving the customers great product knowledge and a friendly smile.
- Monitor stock ordering and stock movement
- Liaise with supplier companies and work closely with nearby hotels
- In charge of staff training
- In charge of daily banking reconciliation
- Work closely with other sister Sydney CBD pharmacies
Skills and Experience
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with co-workers and customers
- Strong A team mentality and willingness to work as part of a cohesive unit
- Reliable and passionate worker
- Confidence to work as sole Pharmacist
- Proactive approach to providing quality customer service and healthcare outcomes
- Previous retail pharmacist experiences are preferred but not essential.
- Experience with Z dispense an advantage but not essential
Negotiable based on experience.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor Degree
No Similar Jobs Found.