- : Meninya Street Pharmacy
- : 13-Sep-2017
- : Moama NSW 2731
What does this role require?
- General pharmacist services including dispensing, counselling, and supervision of pharmacy assistants consistent with NSW pharmacy board and our QCPP policies.
- Providing clinical assistance & input to our obstructive sleep apnoea service.
- Providing clinical assistance & input to our nursing home and DAA services.
- Providing education to our pharmacy assistants via our in-pharmacy education program.
- Provision of PPI's services such as clinical interventions, medscheck and diabetes medscheck services.
- Our current range of services are offered between both our Moama Village and Meninya Street sites, this role provides exposure and experience with our full range of services.
Note: Previous experience in the above clinical areas are not a pre-requisite to the role, full training is provided.
- Negotiable pending previous experience and skills base.
- Penalty wages applicable to Saturday and Sunday.
- Rental and relocation assistance available.
- Full time, with weekend shifts on a rotating roster.
- This is a fixed initial term contract for 12 months. An ongoing full-time position may become available pending review at 6 months.
Applications & more information:
For more information regarding the role, Echuca-Moama or any other queries please contact Clint Flanigan on 0419 574 395 or clint.flanigangmail.com
Please submit applications to clint.flanigangmail.com
Who are we?
Our 2 pharmacies, Moama Village and Meninya Street Pharmacies are based in Moama, NSW. Both pharmacies are independent and maintain a strong community focus.
Our service model is designed around the needs of our community, with the provision of the following services aimed at optimising the care of our patients.
- Medication management services: DAA, Home medication review, Medscheck
- Weight management: We administer the Tony Ferguson weight loss program
- Sleep Apnoea: Our Moama Village store administers a testing, sales and hire service for sleep apnoea products
- Diabetes services: Both stores are NDSS accredited and we are in the process of rolling out our pharmacist Diabetes Educator service.
Our pharmacies are previous finalists of the Guild Pharmacy of the Year award 2011, Campaspe Business of the year award (Retail) 2011, 2013 and Campaspe new business of the year award 2015.
For more information on our range of services www.moamapharmacy.com.au
Where are we?
Located an easy 2.5 hour drive from Melbourne, Echuca Moama is located on the banks of the Murray river.
Echuca Moama represents not only a bygone era with horse and carriage rides but also showcases all the conveniences of the modern era including the very best for those who appreciate good food and wine. It boasts a broad range of exciting activities including historic attractions, events & festivals, sporting facilities and unique river experiences.
Echuca Moama and district offers the very best for those who appreciate good wine and food. Echuca's wine bars will allow you to sit back and enjoy the ambience and service while in great company. You will be spoilt for choice with more than fifty eateries gracing the twin towns. Chinese, Italian, Indian, Greek, Thai and Western cuisine all available. Our contemporary restaurants are second to none and a selection of pubs offer delicious counter meals and a large range of cafes ensure a delightful day-time menu, while baked goodies from one of our bakeries are sure to impress.
Explore, experience, and enjoy the beautiful river red gum parks and reserves along the Victoria / New South Wales border. There's nothing better for your wellbeing than getting out in nature. Every year the Murray River attracts thousands of visitors to its waters and surrounds including the magnificent river red gum forests and internationally significant wetlands. Together the parks along the Murray River in Victoria and New South Wales form the largest river red gum forest in the world with an abundance of flora and fauna and wildlife.
For more details on the Echuca/Moama experience, look at www.echucamoama.com
Ph: 03 5480 9555
Ph: 0419 574 395
No Similar Jobs Found.