- : Healthsave Woodhouse Grove Pharmacy
- : 13-Jun-2018
- : Box Hill North VIC 3129
Healthsave Woodhouse Grove Pharmacy is small community pharmacy located in Box Hill North just off the eastern freeway. The pharmacy is also combined with the Box Hill North LPO making it a local community destination. We are looking for an experienced Pharmacy Assistant/Technician to grow the business and in conjunction with the Healthsave model. Shop is open Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturdays 9am to 1pm and Sundays 10am to 1pm. Successful candidate would be expected to work 38 hours across Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist with Catalogues and Buying
- Webster packing
- Supervising junior staff
- Assist in Post office
Skills and experience
Successful candidate will require
- Certificate II in Community Pharmacy
- A good knowledge and experience with LOTs point of sale
- Previous experience of working with a banner group
- Good product knowledge
- Be able to work in a team environment and take directions from management.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Post office experience would be preferable but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
- pharmacy: 2 years
No Similar Jobs Found.