Physiotherapist - Bendigo
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 16-Aug-2017
- : Bendigo VIC 3550
Bendigo Community Health Services (BCHS) are seeking a vibrant experienced physiotherapist to join their team.
Working both independently and as part of a team you will provide musculoskeletal physiotherapy services to both elderly and young clients with disabilities as part of a broader funded program.
You will be heavily supported by allied health professionals inclusive of Podiatry, Exercise Physiologists and Physiotherapists in providing physical activity programs and collaborated solutions.
What to expect:
- 76 hours per fortnight
- Contract - 12 months with view towards 3 years. (Subject to performance review)
- Grade 2 classification (pay grade)
- Annual $1 000 CPD funding
- Access to post graduate education funding
- Bachelor of Phsiotherapy (or equivalent)
- 3 years post graduate experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in musculoskeletal services
- Proficiency in providing sensitive practice in response to client diversity
No Similar Jobs Found.