Physiotherapist (Children and Youth)
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 27-Jul-2018
- : Drysdale VIC 3222
- Part time , flexible hours and life balance
- Hourly rate, plus superannuation, generous salary packaging
- Supported CPD and access to local networking
- $1000 annually for CPD through RWAV
- Fleet car provided for client consultations
- Relocation grant provided by RWAV for eligible candidates
Seeking a dynamic experienced Grade 2 Physiotherapist to join the multi-disciplinary Child Health and Development team at Drysdale. This position is working with children aged 0-12 and their families through centre and community based services so experience with young children is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing best practice physiotherapy services to babies and children (0-12 years of age) with family centred, strength based model
- Providing a range of assessment, screenings and interventions that will enable a collaborative approach to developing a plan for children who have developmental delays
- Provide evidence informed practice for individuals and group intervention programs
- Liaise with service providers, parents, carers, educators and community stakeholders to provide a holistic and coordinated family centred service
- Meet funding and target requirements, including related administrative tasks
- Be self-motivated and take the initiative to identify and resolve problems
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with children and families
- Demonstrated knowledge of typical child development and common orthopaedic and neurological conditions seen in children
- Experience with CQI processes and understanding in work-place OHS
- Demonstrated ability managing client caseloads and waiting lists
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
- Current police check and Working with Children’s Check
If you are passionate about Physiotherapy, have proven experience working with young children and want to work in a flexible work environment on the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula, then we want to hear from you!
Bellarine Community Health is the major provider of primary health care services to the Bellarine peninsula, 30 minutes from Geelong. BCH provides a life stage approach to services from early years through to later in life. They are committed to providing quality, affordable health services most needed in their local community.
No Similar Jobs Found.