Physiotherapist Level 3
- : Murrumbidgee Local Health District
- : 29-Sep-2018
- : Narrandera NSW 2700
Level 3 Physiotherapist Narrandera and Leeton – Permanent Full Time
Murrumbidgee Local Health District (MLHD) provides a range of public health services to the Riverina and Murray regions of New South Wales. As the largest employer in the region, with over 3,800 healthcare staff work working across 31 hospitals and 12 primary health care centres, we are supported by hundreds of volunteers who make an invaluable contribution to enriching the lives of people in our care.
Living and working within our MLHD wonderful communities enables you to have the best of both worlds. Ponder the opportunity to reduce your mortgage, halve your travel time and have more time to do the things you love doing. All the while being close to airports to jet off for a weekend getaway!
About the role
Working as an integral part of the multidisciplinary health care team, our team or Physiotherapists provide quality services to patients/ clients of the Murrumbidgee Local Health District to meet their health and wellbeing needs.
Servicing clients and consumers based in both Narrandera and Leeton, as the level 3 Physiotherapist you will have a dynamic, interesting and diverse role working across two facilities; hence variety is yours for the taking!
With plenty of support from across the local health district you will be recognised for your high level clinical skills and the ability to perform novel, complex and critical clinical services within our communities. For more information please review the Position Description
What are we looking for?
- Physiotherapy Degree with current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in clinical and team leadership, including experience in staff and student supervision
- Experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures for service improvement and skills in providing training and education
- Demonstrated well-developed time management skills with excellent written and verbal communication, including report writing skills
- Excellent negotiation, decision making and advocacy skills including the ability to interact constructively and collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders
What can we offer?
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring opportunities
- Access to state of the art technology
- Competitive salary and packaging provisions - $95,325 - $98,516
- Access to subsidised gymnasium and recreation facilities
For more information about these roles please email craig.mccolmhealth.nsw.gov.au or to apply please visit https://jobs.health.nsw.gov.au/mlhd/jobs/physiotherapist-level-3-narrandera-and-leeton-23518
Applications close 25/10/18
You can follow us on LinkedIn, FB an Instagram or visit https://www.mlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/careers
No Similar Jobs Found.