Physiotherapist - New Graduate
- : Sydney Physiotherapy + Sports Injury Clinic
- : 10-Sep-2018
- : Seven Hills NSW 2147
Sydney Physiotherapy & Allied Health Services is a growing health services clinic looking for a skilled and passionate Physiotherapist to join our friendly team. This opportunity offers a friendly and supportive working environment and flexible hours. You will be engaged within an multi disciplinary allied health team with access to orthopaedic surgeons. With an emphasis on continued learning; the successful candidate will be participating in weekly in-services. They will have access to our online education portal, and receive financial support of professional development. They will also receive ongoing support from seniors. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to utilise and improve their skills clinically in treating acute and sporting injuries with opportunities to access business management skills and room for career progression within the company.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA PHYSIOTHERAPIST:
• Strong interest in hands on manual therapies, sports treatment and exercise based rehabilitation
• Willing to work closely in a multidisciplinary environment.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients
• Commitment & motivation
• Passion for ongoing learning and progression
• AHPRA registration/ Insurance
No Similar Jobs Found.