Physiotherapist - permanent vacancy - aged care and private practice
- : HCA Allied Health
- : 21-Jun-2017
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Open to graduates and experienced Physiotherapists. Register today for information on all our vacancies across hospital, private, community & remote
- Permanent, full time opportunity with established health organisation
- Located between Coffs Harbour and Yamba - time for a sea change?
- Mixed caseload of private practice and aged care
Physiotherapist required for permanent vacancy based in Northern NSW. Join this leading health organisation, with multiple clinics across NSW to provide physiotherapy services. The role has been developed as a result of continued growth and success. The caseload will be split across:
Aged Care - including
• Individual assessments
• Falls prevention
• Exercise and balance classes
• General aged care physiotherapy
• Pain management
Private Practice - including
• Chronic pain
• Functional capacity assessments
• EPC, Medicare, DVA and WorkCover
This role is open to graduate and experienced Physiotherapists, who have general registration and eligibility to work in Australia.
• A competitive salary paid in line with your experience
• Job security and a professional, team based working environment
• The chance to learn and develop the skills that will enable you to run your own service
This regional Northern NSW town is located an hours drive from Coffs Harbour and an hours drive from Yamba. Enjoy the colonial buildings, Clarence River, breathtaking scenery, fresh local produce and a short drive to the coast.
No Similar Jobs Found.