Physiotherapist - Residential Aged Care | Grad or Experienced
- : Sterning Health
- : 22-Jun-2017
- : Kallangur QLD 4503
A leading aged-care provider is seeking a Registered Physiotherapist to work in an aged-care facility thirty minutes north of the airport. They provide excellent training and are happy to take on a graduate for this reason.
The facility provides a modern, pleasant and progressive space for all residents and staff members and you will be able to make a real difference to the life of your patients. They are able to provide excellent career and training opportunities coupled with a good salary and an education allowance. You will be working in a friendly team alongside a Physiotherapy aide.
They are looking for a passionate Physiotherapist committed to a high standard of patient care. You will be expected to provide treatment within a medium sized facility where you will be responsible for:
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Working within the ACFI framework to run the pain management program
- Falls prevention and strength training
- Developing and fostering nurturing relationships with patients, their families and other staff.
- A varied caseload involving cardio, rehabilitation and musculoskeletal work.
You’re an AHPRA registered Physiotherapist. You are a Physiotherapy Graduate or someone with experience in clinical assessment, and demonstrated ability to apply clinical reasoning and professional judgment. You value the benefits of working within a multidisciplinary team. Previous experience working with the aged and knowledge of ACFI will be highly regarded but is not essential.
No Similar Jobs Found.