Physiotherapist - Sutherland (focus: running/cycling or NDIS).
- : Sterning Health
- : 06-Jul-2017
- : Sydney NSW 2000
The physiotherapy business operates from modern, state-of-the-art clinics in Sutherland Shire and Northern Wollongong. Expansion plans include the opening of a third clinic within the next 12 months. Top of the line equipment and gymnasium with Technogym equipment and Alter-G antigravity treadmill,VO2 Max testing and 3D motion analysis. You will be working in a friendly environment with a supportive multi-disciplinary Allied Health team with a very strong referral base including a large and modern on-site medical centre.
Two Physiotherapist roles with different focuses:
1. Running/Cycling: Physiotherapist with either a solid physiotherapy background in treating running/cycling clients, and/or a strong interest personally in running/cycling. General musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, 3D motion analysis - biomechanical running assessments, bike fitting, and VO2 max and lactate testing. This role can either be part time based at the clinic in the Shire, or full time working across both clinics.
2. NDIS: Physiotherapist with NDIS focus, part time (2 days a week, flexible) and based from the clinic in the Shire. Facilities include an accessible rehabilitation gym, disability-specific training equipment, and Alter-G antigravity treadmill.
What's in it for you?
Remuneration, facilities, equipment, and training infrastructure are all excellent. The business will provide a competitive annual salary with a lucrative bonus based on performance. Once you've established a strong client base, if you would prefer to work on the basis of a % of revenue, then the business is also open to this. Ongoing education is highly encouraged, with in-house CPD and annual allowances for external CPD. This business is determined to offer the best environment in which to provide physiotherapy services. You'll have flexible working options and can work either full time or part time.
- You will be a fully AHPRA registered Physiotherapist
- A team player with strong time management and excellent communication skills
- You're committed to delivering a very high standard of care
No Similar Jobs Found.