- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 22-Jun-2017
- : Wonthaggi VIC 3995
- Both Grade 2 and Grade 1 opportunities
- Be part of a large intergrated service
- Up to $25,000 relocation and retention subsidy (eligibility criteria applies)
Role: You will provides high quality assessments and interventions to maximise the functional independence, health, safety and quality of life of inpatients and community based clients. A strong knowledge and skill base, with a commitment to patient-centred care, collaborative practice and evidence-based knowledge contributes to positive client outcomes and service development.
The Grade 2 Physiotherapist will be required to provide supervision and support to Grade 1 Physiotherapists, Allied Health Assistants and Students.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Master of Physiotherapy or equivalent
- AHPRA General Registration
- Clinical experience
Grade 2 will need at least 2 years post qualification experience with assessment and intervention in an acute, rehab or community setting
- Negotiable salary (based upon experience)
- Annual incentive for professional development
- Mentoring available
No Similar Jobs Found.