- : Robert Salerno Physiotherapy
- : 08-May-2018
- : Campbelltown SA 5074
About the business
After working nearly 7 years for a well-known private practice, the opportunity arose for Robert Salerno to start his own business working in a family medical centre in Campbelltown. GP Surgery is a multidisciplinary medical centre with friendly supportive staff consisting of 6 GPs, 3 podiatrists, 4 nurses, a blood collection service, an audiologist & receptionists. Nearly 6 years on, and Robert is ready to employ another physio to help him while he dedicates some time to planning exciting changes including renaming, restructuring, refining & development. Robert believes in giving the client a personalised experience to combat whatever problem they are facing. He has completed much additional training & incorporates these principles into practice including for Headache Treatment, Maitland, Mulligan, McKenzie, Dry Needling/Western Acupuncture, Aquatic Physiotherapy, Trigger Point & Myofascial Release.
About the role
The physiotherapist would be expected to work between 16-23 hours/week in a family medical centre utilising modern facilities, working with a variety of individuals with a variety of musculoskeletal problems. Opportunities would be present to run Aquatic Physiotherapy classes & utilise a gym nearby for rehabilitation. The opportunity to do more hours may present itself in the future.
Benefits and perks
- Able to help a beautiful multicultural community eg Italian, Greek, Vietnamese, Lebanese, Sudanese
- Able to work closely with an expert multidisciplinary team
- Modern premium facilities including treatment bed, Gregory chair, electrotherapy, Rocktape, Myotech Needles, computer, pillows, lumbar rolls
- Great remuneration (including continuing education allowance)
- Mentoring, support & training offered as needed
- Opportunity for freedom & leadership in practice
Skills and experience
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration as a Physiotherapist
- Valid CPR (or able to obtain)
- Current Police Certificate (or able to obtain)
- An ability to speak another language would be an advantage, but not essential
- At least 1-2 years of experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
No Similar Jobs Found.