- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 27-Jul-2018
- : Creswick VIC 3363
- Full or part time options
- Above award rate
- Varied, interesting work across three beautiful country towns
- CPD ongoing weekly tutorials/mentoring
- Funding available for weekend courses
- Specialist training for Sleep Disorders
- Reimbursement for all costs travelling between sites
- Accommodation available in Daylesford for first 3 months
- Relocation grant provided by RWAV for eligible candidates
- Career development programs
Central Highlands Health are seeking a physiotherapist to join their multidisciplinary team working across townships in the Hepburn Shire. Working with a diverse demographic of patients and wide range of conditions, this role is an exciting opportunity for either an experienced clinician wanting to consolidate their experience, or a recent graduate. Further studies will be funded by the organisation and in-house training, weekly tutorials and mentoring is available. Autonomy is highly valued in this multidisciplinary environment and your input appreciated by the clinic.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working across three townships within the shire with a mixed client base that covers paediatric through to aged care.
- Providing best practice physiotherapy services for;
- Hospital acute ward coverage,
- Transition to care program,
- Home and community visits,
- Community health outpatient musculoskeletal clinics,
- Sleep disorder assessment and treatment implementation. (Full training provided)
- Liaise with service providers, parents, carers, educators and community stakeholders to provide a holistic and coordinated family centred service
- Be self-motivated and take the initiative to identify and resolve problems
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Experience with the following conditions is desirable;
- Falls and balance
- Demonstrated ability managing client caseloads and waiting lists
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
- Current Police Check and Working with Children’s Check
Central Highlands Health is a multi-disciplinary service operating over townships within the Hepburn Shire, Daylesford, Clunes, Trentham and Creswick. Each centre offers a range of allied health services including Physiotherapy, Sleep Medicine and Optometry.
CHH pride themselves on creating a warm, friendly and open environment within their space which allows their clients to feel comfortable and confident that they are receiving the very best service they can offer.
The location of this position provides the successful candidate with excellent options for relaxation, restaurants, bushwalking and cycling as well as engaging with a creative community in a world renowned travel destination.
No Similar Jobs Found.