- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 01-Oct-2018
- : Drysdale VIC 3222
- Part time – 3 days per week
- Salary as per EBA
- Salary packaging available
- Vibrant and engaging team in a growing organisation
- Varied and exciting caseload with development opportunities
- Relocation grant provided by RWAV for eligible candidates
Bellarine Community Health are seeking an experienced Grade 2 Phsyiotherapist to join their dynamic and multi-disciplinary team in a phase of growth. In this position you will be working with mostly adults in the community from a range of socio-economic backgrounds with potential to work within the youth space. Physiotherapist clients in this clinic present a wide range of cases and are seen through a variety of funding sources.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing high quality physiotherapy services that are responsive to community needs and promoting wellness.
- Conducting clinical assessments that may incorporate physical, medical, psychological and social needs
- Liaise with clients and carers to develop individual care plans
- Providing and developing physio led group sessions
- Identification and instigation of appropriate PT interventions within a self-managed framework around activities of daily living, mobility, falls prevention, and using aids and equipment
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration, Medicare Provider Number and registration with Proda
- Experience within the Community Services or Health sector
- Understanding of different funding streams
- Demonstrated understanding of current physiotherapy practices across a range of client presentations including musculoskeletal and disability
- Knowledge and understanding of the client centred care and wellness and reablement principles including understanding of the social determinants of health
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of CQI processes within a community based context
- Understanding and experience in work-place Occupational Health and Safety
- Excellent interpersonal communication and effective time management
- The ability to work within a team environment and experience supervising Allied Health Assistants
- Current Victorian Driver’s License, Police Check and Working with Children’s Check
Bellarine Community Health is the major provider of primary health care services to the Bellarine Peninsula just 30 minutes from Geelong. Experience the best of these coastal communities and join their multidisciplinary Child Health and Development team.
No Similar Jobs Found.