Physiotherapist- Part Time- Tamworth
- : Vivir Healthcare
- : 06-Jun-2017
- : Tamworth NSW 2340
About the Role:
Vivir Healthcare are currently seeking a passionate physiotherapist or occupational therapist to join our growing team in Tamworth on a part-time basis.
This position will see you working within residential aged care, taking ownership of your own pain management program. Where you will have the ability to make a significant difference to the residents both in their mobility but also their quality of life. (29 hours per week with possibility of growth).
“It’s a privilege to be doing something so worthwhile” Vivir Physiotherapist
The positive about this role is there are no late nights, no weekends and Vivir Healthcare strives to provide a supportive and flexible environment; where the working days and times can be organised to fit into your schedule.
This is also a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain some experience within residential aged care, and is perfect for graduates or return to work parents, due to the support and flexibility the position provides.
What this role can at can offer you:
• Monthly professional development sessions
• Great pay rates
• Flexible working conditions
• Great career progression, with a fantastic, promote within culture
To be considered for this role you will:
• Hold current registration as a Physiotherapist with AHPRA
• Demonstrate high-level quality clinical care
• Hold current drivers license and have access to a car
• Have a passion for delivering superior service and making lives better
There is no better time to join the aged care industry, for more information or to apply please contact Sally at sallyvivir.com.au or call 03) 8629 1180 for a confidential discussion.
No Similar Jobs Found.