Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists & Occupational Therapist wanted in Orange & Dubbo, NSW / New Graduates can also apply!!!
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 09-Aug-2019
- : Orange NSW 2800
Job title: Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists & Occupational Therapist wanted in Orange & Dubbo, NSW.
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $70K to $100K (Depending on experience)
Location: Orange & Dubbo, NSW
About the Organisation & Role:
- Exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary allied health team supporting clients in Orange & Dubbo and outreach areas. Deliver therapy based on world leading research and receive ongoing clinical support from their very experienced state wide professional development team.
- Therapy services are based around a family-centred philosophy, in which all team members collaborate to work towards the goals identified by our clients and their families.
- The position will require to providing support and services to clients & families in the area. Pool cars are available for work related travel.
- They offer excellent professional development program for staff through peer support, supervision and access to continuing education
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Up to $5,000 relocation allowance
- Ongoing clinical support (regular supervision, conference attendance, peer supervision groups etc.)
- One off payment of $1k after 6 months and $1k after 2 years
- Gym/fitness centre membership for as little as $20.95/week for a whole family
- Up to $2,500/year pro rata tax-savings through meal, entertainment and venue benefit
- A relevant university degree in physiotherapy, occupational therapy or speech pathology
- AHPRA or Speech Pathology Australia registration
- A desire to make a difference in a fantastic rural community
- Are a clinician that is looking for new challenges in a different community or alternatively looking to start your career in the disability sector. Both experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills, as you’ll be expected to develop great working relationships and partnerships with your colleagues, clients, their families and circles of support. You’ll also be building and nurturing connections in the community on behalf of your clients.