Podiatrist – Ballarat
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 20-Jun-2018
- : Hamilton VIC 3300
- Part-time hours
- Opportunity for ESWT and laser usage (certified training)
- Ongoing mentoring and support programs
- Interesting caseloads- work with AFL TAC Cup GWV Rebels, attend training to perform player screenings and acute care
- Relocation grant available through RWAV for eligible candidates.
Ballarat Foot & Ankle Clinic ( BFAC) is seeking a part-time level 3 podiatrist to join their team. Working with a small, close knit team, that comprises of 1 x full time podiatrist, 1 x part time podiatrist, 1 x part time exercise scientist and 1 x full time receptionist.
You will be involved in assessments of all new clients diagnosis and treatment plans including;
- Provision of general podiatry treatments
- Conducting biomechanical management (orthotic therapy) as required
- Provide health education to all clients, especially to those with diabetes and arthritis
- Advise on exercise and provide rehabilitative programs
- Provide dry needling, foot mobilisation therapy and prolotherapy if accredited
- Promote services to community health services, schools community and sporting groups
- Participate in marketing activities
- Ensure good practice and equipment management
- Experienced Podiatrist – Grade 3
- Current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience with nail surgery, biomechanical evaluation, orthotics and proficiency in diabetes foot assessment and general primary care
Ballarat Foot and Ankle Clinic is a private practice. The clinic provides patient treatment at the practice premises, satellite clinics, at patients’ homes, at nursing homes and hostels. The clinic utilises many of the very broadening scopes of practice available to podiatrist and encourages all the team to develop they skills supported by a well structured mentoring and support program.
BFAC provides a full range of podiatric scope and provide services to a wide demographic of ages. The majority will present with acute and chronic sports related injuries, ankle, heel, calf, biomechanical cases, soft tissue injury diagnosis treatment and rehab prolotherapy. The practice also covers a full range of care to children and young adults and some elderly so you will experience lots of variety.Part Time/Full Time:
Part TimeSolo or Group Practice:
The spectacular Grampians and Mount Arapiles rise above the vast plains of sheep and wheat in this part of Victoria providing a diverse array of native wildlife, picturesque walking tracks, and breathtaking scenic attractions.
The Great Ocean Road is a must-see – the famous road follows the rugged coast from Melbourne to the South Australian border making for a scenic road trip.
- Great Ocean Road
- Otway Ranges
- Major towns: Horsham, Ararat, Ballarat, Warrnambool
No Similar Jobs Found.