Podiatrist - Flexible Hours , One hour from Canberra
- : Healthcarelink Support
- : 20-Oct-2017
- : Regional NSW
· Modern Established practice with friendly, supportive team!
· Part Time Flexible Hours!
Job title: Podiatrist
Hours: Part time
Salary: Attractive pay based on experience
Location: Within 90 km from Canberra
Excellent opportunity for a motivated Podiatrist to join a busy medical practice around one hour from Canberra.
This role would suit a skilled Podiatrist who is able to work independently and without supervision. The role is initially one day per week with the potential of becoming permanent.
- Assess and diagnose existing and new conditions in order to provide individually tailored treatment plans.
- Provide diabetic assessment and review.
- Patience and ability to effectively communicate with clients and build rapport
- Qualification as a Podiatrist and registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in General Practice
- Experience in assessing, diagnosing & appropriately managing foot pathologies & conditions
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Diabetes experience is of great advantage
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service.
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be please click Apply. Alternatively, if you would need to seek more information about this opportunity you can contact my mobile below or drop me a line.