- : Sydney Physiotherapy + Sports Injury Clinic
- : 27-Jun-2017
- : Seven Hills NSW 2147
Podiatrist - 1 day a week
We are seeking dynamic and highly motivated podiatrist to joing our team at Private Physiotherapy Practice located at Seven Hills. You will be engaged within a team responsible for delivery, development, and evaluation of high quality services.
You will work will use your skills and experience to work autonomously towards a goal of growth and excellent service provision. You will develop your own client base and manage your own workload effectively.
The successful candiddate will:
- Have a current AHPRA registration
- Have a current registration with Podiatrist Board of NSW
- Minium 2 years of exeprince working in a similar position
- Experince is general podiatry treatment as well as treatment of abnormalities such as bunions, toe deformalities, ingrow nails, corns and other infections.
- National Police Clearance
- First Aid Certificate
- Current, valid driver's license
- Have a strong understanding of different referral types ( EPCP, DVA, etc.)
- Have a medicare and private health fund provider number
- Have a strong work ethics
- Be an ctive participant in clinic/ team events to help grown the business.
* Professional development included
Please send your resume and cover letter to: receptionsydneyphysios.com.au
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Carrington Health Options at Home- Podiatrist (cas...
- Posted By: Carrington Health
- Posted Date: 2017-05-31
- Location:Box Hill VIC 3128
- Seeking experienced Podiatrists to work on a casual basis providing services (including outreach/ home based services) to full fee paying clients.
- Mobile Aged Care Podiatrist - Byron Bay
- Posted By: NSW RURAL DOCTORS NETWORK
- Posted Date: 2017-05-18
- Location:Byron Bay NSW 2481
- Relocate to the beautiful seaside town of Byron Bay!