- : Lambton Foot Clinic
- : 06-Mar-2019
- : Lambton NSW 2299
We provide Podiatry services to Newcastle, the Hunter Valley and Port Stephens areas. We have multiple clinic locations which are run from our Lambton base. We require the correct person to assist in coordinating our various podiatry clinics where your professionalism, initiative and management skills will be welcome.
About the role
- "Hands on" management of the daily functions of the practice management along with support of podiatry and administrative staff
- Sterilisation and cleaning of instruments
- Demonstrating and encouraging high quality care and interaction with our clients
- Overseeing office systems and policies
- Liaising with other practice managers from general practices
- Supporting and liaising with directors regarding reports and business planning of key functional areas
- Drive practice development and improvement
- This is a permanent role, 5 days per week Monday-Friday
Skills and experience
- Medical or Allied Health industry experience essential
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be a team player
- Initiative and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Maturity and flexibility dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills important and professional well-presented image imperative.
- Best Practice software experience, or similar
- Previous Medicare, DVA, NDIS, Workers Compensation and HICAPS billing experience
- Xero software experience
- Diploma in Practice Management or equivalent
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter below. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications close Wednesday 13 March 2019.
No Similar Jobs Found.