Practice Nurse needed - Quakers Hill, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 13-Jun-2018
- : North West & Hills District NSW
Job Title: Full Time (Casual) Registered Nurse
Location: Hills District, NSW
Salary: Based on award rate
HealthcareLink is looking for a highly experienced Registered Nurse for a small/Medium sized Medical Centre in Quakers Hill, NSW.
Our client is a private practice which has recently been upgraded to a modern and state of the art purpose built medical practice with six consultation rooms and a well-equipped two bed treatment room.
With friendly and professional staff comprised of highly trained and caring doctors, nurses and friendly reception staff, you will be part of a team who is dedicated to providing the best possible care and service to the local community.
As the Part Time Registered Nurse you will be a key member of the team and responsible for the following:
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting in procedures and Pap Smear
- Treatment room stock management
- Best Practice/ Medical Director experience is a great advantage
Training in Practice management responsibilities will be provided!
Set days are yet to be confirmed, with a minimum 20 hour working week (with some flexibility). Temp to perm opportunity.
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management and people skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
If you believe you satisfy the above requirements, Apply Now for an immediate start! Alternatively, if you would like more information about this opportunity you can contact Ruth at ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.