- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 04-May-2018
- : Newcastle NSW 2300
Job Title: Practice Nurse
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse (or Enrolled Endorsed Nurse) seeking a new opportunity to join a busy medical practice located in the Newcastle area? Would you like to be part of a fast-paced working environment, able to work both autonomously and as an effective team player? If so, this role is perfect for you !
Reporting to, and with the support of the Practice Manager, you will be a key member of the team contributing to the efficiency of the General Practice by assisting doctors in:
· Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
· Wound care management
· Immunizations/Vaccine management
· ECG’s & Spirometry
· Assisting in procedures
· Treatment room stock management
· Best Practice experience is a great advantage
· Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
· Minimum of 2-3 year of experience working in General Practice
· Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
· Exceptional time management skills
· Excellent computer Skills
· Dedication to delivering high standards of care
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be please click 'Apply' now.
No Similar Jobs Found.