Practice Nurse- RNs & ENs - Northeastern Suburbs of Perth
- : Healthcarelink On Demand
- : 22-Jun-2017
- : Perth WA 6000
- Modern Established practice with friendly, supportive team
- Computerized comprehensive General Practice
- Be a part of a growing practice!
- Needing 2x Practice RNs and 3x Practice ENs
Job title: Practice Nurse – RN & EN
Hours: Full time and Part time
Salary: $25 - $35
Location: Northeastern Suburbs of Perth (near Henley Brook)
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Practice Nurse to be a part of a growing Practice. This established, modern and well-equipped practice have a total of 6 doctors and Allied health team that includes a Physiotherapist, Psychiatry, Podiatrist, and Psychologist. Additionally, a dental center is located opposite the practice.
The Practice offers General Health Checks, Health Assessments, Men's, Women’s and children's health, Pathology services, weight loss, Acupuncturist, travel vaccination and Immunizations.
The role is suitable for an EN or RN with a passion for practice nursing. Reporting to, and with the support of the Practice Owner, you will be a key member of the team contributing to the efficiency of the General Practice by assisting doctors in:
· Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
· Wound care management
· Immunizations/Vaccine management – Certification in this skill will see your application fast tracked
· ECG’s & Spirometry
· Assisting in procedures
· Treatment room stock management
· Best Practice experience
· Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
· Minimum of 2 -3 years’ experience working in General Practice
· Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
· Exceptional time management skills
· Excellent computer Skills
· Dedication to delivering high standards of care
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing company, which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience. The hours are flexible, but opening hours is Mon – Friday, 07:30 am – 08:30 pm, Saturday – Sunday and Public Holidays, 08:30 – 01:00 pm.
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be please click Apply. Alternatively, if you would need to seek more information about this opportunity you can contact my mobile below or drop me a line.
No Similar Jobs Found.