Practice Nurses needed - Immediate Start - Hills District, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 11-May-2018
- : Pennant Hills NSW 2120
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Pennant Hills, NSW
Salary: Based on award rate
If you are a keen and self-motivated Registered Nurse who enjoys multi-tasking and most importantly, providing first class patient care, this role is perfect for you!
Our client is a newly established modern Medical Practice based in a busy suburb of the Hills District of NSW. With a team of friendly and highly proficient General Practitioners, Nurse and administrative staff, this Practice's success comes from the comprehensive patient-centred care provided for patients of all ages. Some of the services provided include: travel vaccinations, ECG's, Medical check ups, cyrotherapy, Mental health and Stress Management (with onsite Psychologist) and Chronic Disease management.
You will be reporting to the Practice manager, and working alongside a team of highly qualified General Practitioners. Some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting with all treatment room procedures
- Treatment room stock management
- Medical software experience is a great advantage
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
- Current CPR/First Aid is desirable (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent computer Skills - either Medical Director or Best Practice
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
Our clients offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Ruth at Healthcare Link on 0413 261 155 or email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.