Private Practice Physiotherapist | Exceptional Remuneration | Multidisciplinary Allied Health Clinic
- : Arnhem Physiotherapy Services
- : 06-Sep-2017
- : Nhulunbuy, NT
- This is a fulltime opportunity to be a part of a motivated multidisciplinary team, with full administration support, state-of-the-art technologies, fully equipped consultation room, exercise studio and fully digital record keeping - available now.
- A motivating mix of clinical Private Practice, work related rehabilitation, NDIS exercise rehabilitation services and classes
- Opportunities to introduce classes and therapies in your areas of interest
- A solid GP referral base and opportunities to increase your clinical experience in Pilates and rehabilitation alongside our Physiotherapists
This is a great opportunity to kick start or transform your career in Physiotherapy as soon as possible. We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and committed practitioner who will thrive bringing happiness vitality and success to our community. Joining a state-of-the-art multidisciplinary practice with Physiotherapy, Pilates, Massage, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Optometry, Nutrition, Podiatry, Psychology and General Practice.
You will be at the forefront of injury assessment, treatment and rehabilitation using evidence based therapy. The central role involves physical assessments, manual treatment, fitness classes and rehabilitation programs. You will also develop a client load of clinical Physiotherapy clients within our practice and exercise studio. With NDIS now in Arnhem Land there is broad scope to develop a number of programs in special interest areas including; diabetes, MJD, pulmonary and cardiac rehab.
- NTPHN Grant
- An inspiring and supportive working environment with full support from our Physiotherapists
- A diverse and varied caseload consisting of a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions
- Flexible hours and great location
- Subsidised housing available
- State-of-the -art facilities and exercise equipment
- Multi-disciplinary practice
- Opportunities for special interest area development and career progression
- Ability to commence immediately or early 2018
- A team approach to the treatment of your clients and to all aspects of your work within the practice with an ability to work independently.
- An ability to work with a team of allied health professionals
- A positive ‘can-do’ approach and relationship focused personality
- An eagerness to build and nurture your own case load and profile
- Confidence in musculoskeletal knowledge and the implementation of exercise programs utilizing the gym available in our clinic.
- AHPRA Accreditation eligibility from 2018
- Drivers License
- PI Insurance
- Previous Private Practice and industry experience is ideal
- Recent graduates will be considered.
Our multidisciplinary Allied Health Centre in Nhulunbuy services the East Arnhem region. A one hour flight from Darwin, Nhulunbuy has a population of approximately 3200 people, servicing more than 20 surrounding Indigenous communities. Nhulunbuy is currently requiring additional Physiotherapy services. Local industries include Bauxite mining with Rio Tinto Alcan, Army Base, Agricultural and local service industries. Nhulunbuy has a relatively young family population with high sports participation.
Our clients are an interesting mix of sports rehabilitation, work related and general Physiotherapy as well as pre/post-operative and NDIS. We provide hydrotherapy, exercise classes, Reformer Pilates, Gaitscan orthotics and personal training.
We place a high value on further education and quality practice with regular in-services as well as engaging and supporting our local community. Mentoring and support is embraced.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity to join our team, please submit your resume to adminarnhemphysio.com or telephone on 08 8919 4727 and speak with us today. For more information regarding the NTPHN grant opportunities associated with this position please contact recruitmentntphn.org.au or phone 08 8982 1010.
No Similar Jobs Found.