Psychologist – Sydney CBD
- : Sterning Health
- : 16-Aug-2018
- : Sydney NSW 2000
This role perfectly suits a Psychologist (full or provisional AHPRA registration) seeking increased exposure to EAP and psychological consulting.
Psychologist (full or provisional AHPRA registration) CBD
This role perfectly suits a Psychologist (full or provisional AHPRA registration) seeking increased exposure to EAP and psychological consulting work. You'll gain experience within a broader range of services than in most rehabilitation consulting roles, with EAP and psychological consulting services forming significant components of the role. You'll join a team of professionals in Sydney CBD offices, within an established and growing boutique business.
- Consulting services including psychological injury prevention, resilience.
- New Employer and Same Employer case management including complex / challenging psychological conditions.
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Single Service assessments
You are a Psychologist (supervision can be provided if you're provisionally registered) with some previous experience in workplace rehabilitation. Your assessment, report writing and communication skills are strong, and you'll need to be a team player with a positive approach.
Call Pete Wildman on 0421 378406 for a confidential discussion, or apply today.
- EAP, Psych Consulting, complex injury management, injury prevention services
- Flexibility within a supportive boutique environment
The salary range for this role is $70000 to $95000 plus additional bonus availableLocation
This job is located in or around Sydney CBD, NSW
No Similar Jobs Found.