Radiographer - Queensland - Coastal Region
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 04-Dec-2018
- : Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett QLD
Our client is a private Radiology practice who has multiple imaging practices in coastal cities of Queensland and New South Wales at both private practice and hospital sites.
They have a talented team of Radiologists, Radiographers, Sonographers and Support Staff committed to providing an excellent level of service to patients and referring doctors. The practices are protocol-driven, ensuring consistently high standards throughout the organisation. Being part of a larger group of Radiology practices, they provide a wealth of resources, knowledge and career opportunities.
The Radiographer role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for a fully qualified Radiographer to join one of their growing practice in Queensland. Our client offers a range of medical imaging services, including CT, Ultrasound (including Echocardiography), General X-ray, Bone Densitometry, Mammography and Interventional procedures. The practice has a comprehensive range of high-quality imaging equipment, including a modern, fully integrated RIS/PACS.
The position is suitable for a graduate radiographer who has recently completed their SPP year, or someone who has been in the industry for a few years.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (or equivalent).
- Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration as a Medical Radiation Practitioner.
- Accreditation with the Australian Institute of Radiography.
- Current Queensland Health Licence to Use a Radiation Source.
- Ability to perform a range of Radiographic examinations.
- Experience in providing high standards of patient care in a fast-paced organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Coastal Queensland lifestyle.
- Highly competitive remuneration.
- Opportunities for skills development.
- No weekend or on-call work.
- Graduate Radiographer – Regional NSW
- Posted By: HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- Posted Date: 2018-12-06
- Location:Blue Mountains & Central West NSW
- Ready to take the next challenge of your career? Our client is a private radiology provider opera...