Radiologist / Sonographer PT/FT
- : Waterfront Medical Centre
- : 03-Sep-2018
- : Wentworth Point NSW 2127
We are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly Radiologist/ Sonographer to join our warm and dynamic team at the Waterfront Medical Centre, conveniently located close by to Sydney Olympic Park and the Parramatta River waterfront. Our medical centre has been established for over three years and has grown considerably in its provision of a range of services to local residents and neighbouring communities. The medical centre boasts a supportive team of general practitioners, nurses, pathologists, exercise physiologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeon, dietician, psychologists, practice manager and medical receptionists. Given the proposed expansion of the centre we are seeking to add imaging services to those that we already offer.
We currently have two full-time and three part-time general practitioners working in our team but due to the rapid and steady increase in patient load, we are seeking a radiologist to join our team on a full-time or part-time basis (negotiable hours) on a contract basis to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of the role include:
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Full administration support, including receptionists/practice managers
- A solid referral base
- Diverse client base, working through various clinical presentations
- Become a part of a vibrant team that has an exceptional reputation within the wider community
- Practice operates from Monday to Saturday and after-hours throughout the week
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Reliable and experienced US/X-Ray
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
If you are a registered radiologist and are seeking partnership opportunity or an alternative position that better suits your goals please contact Nagib on the number below for a confidential discussion.
No Similar Jobs Found.