Registered Midwife - South Australia - Immediate start
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 05-Nov-2018
- : South Australia SA
Job Title: Registered Midwife
Location: South Australia
Salary: Excellent salary packaging options available
Our client is one of Australia's leading Health Organisations who have delivered more than 130 years of compassionate health care to the local communities of South Australia.
Be part of a supportive and collaborative mission based culture where staff are encouraged and developed to produce excellence. With this in mind, this industry leading firm prides itself on offering a flexible, family friendly working environment, including paid parental leave.
As a thoroughly empathetic and experienced Midwife you will be responsible for caring and supporting woman during their pre & post-natal care. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team, working alongside obstetricians other members of the healthcare team to provide comprehensive and co-ordindated patient-centred care.
- Recent and relevant experience including expeirnce in attending caesarians
- Dual AHPRA registration as a Midwife and Nurse
- Demonstrated experience in providing education to women
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to on-going professional development
- An outcome focused approach to problem solving
- A desure to join a team committed to the care of others in a mission based organisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to APPLY NOW for an immediate start. Alternatively, feel free to contact Ruth on 0413 261 155 or ruthhealthcarelink.com.au for a confidential discussion about this position.
No Similar Jobs Found.