Registered Nurse - Cobar
- : NSW RURAL DOCTORS NETWORK
- : 29-Jun-2018
- : Cobar NSW 2835
Cobar Primary Health Care Centre
Registered Nurse/Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Cobar Primary Health Care Centre is a GPA Accredited Practice and currently has a vacancy for a Fulltime Registered Nurse/Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to become part of the practice team. This is a full-time position 76 hour per fortnight with a probationary period of 3 months. As an accredited practice, the successful applicant would be expected to work with the practice team to maintain the RACGP Standards for General Practice and be committed to continuous quality improvement.
You will be working with the Cobar Primary Health Care Centre Clinical Team in a range of programs including, Chronic Disease Management & Care planning, Preventative Health Checks, Lifestyle Risk Factor Management & Health Promotion, Immunization, Employment & other Medicals & Antenatal/Postnatal Care if a Registered Midwife. A range of general nursing duties as well as participating in Practice Nursing staff development & practice accreditation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a person with an interest in Primary Health Care to develop their skills in the Primary Health Care setting and broaden their area of knowledge with reporting to the NSW Outback Division of General practice on the general practice needs and activities. We are looking for a candidate with an interest in Chronic Disease and additional training in this area to develop professional competencies will be provided.
- Current nursing registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Well demonstrated communication skills
- Current driver’s license
- Good time management skills
- Computer skills (Word processing, medical software, database, internet and email)
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team environment
- A work history within general practice or a primary health care setting
- Chronic Disease Management and Care Planning Experience
- Experience working in primary health care (Health Promotion)
Attractive remuneration with salary packaging options are available with this appointment.
Closing Date: COB Friday 29th June 2018
No Similar Jobs Found.