Registered Nurse Div 1 - Mornington, VIC - Immediate Start !
- : HealthcareLink On-demand Support
- : 11-May-2018
- : Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast VIC
Job Title: Permanent Part Time Registered Nurse (Div 1)
Location: Somerville, VIC
Salary: Based on award rate
If you are a Registered Nurse who is passionate about providing holistic patient care, and you enjoy working with a team of like-minded professionals, this role is perfect for you!
Our client is a well- establised Medical Practice just 15 minutes east of Mornington, VIC whose aim is to expand their influence and service. They have a long held reputation for providing affordable, accessible and equitable health care of the highest standard to the local community. With modern facilities and the latest advances in medicine and information management, this Practice is looking for a fully qualified RN to provide its patients with the highest possible quality of care, ensuring excellence in all aspects of the Practice.
You will be reporting to the Practice manager, and working alongside a team of 2 highly qualified General Practitioners. Some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting with all treatment room procedures
- Treatment room stock management
- Medical software experience is a great advantage
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
Our clients offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Ruth at Healthcare Link on 0413 261 155 or simply, APPLY NOW!
No Similar Jobs Found.