Registered Nurse - ICU/HDU
- : Hawthorne Health Pty Ltd
- : 16-Jun-2017
- : Darwin NT 800
- Visa Support Provided
- Permanent Full Time Contracts
- Competitive Renumeration
The largest teaching Hospital in Australia’s Northern Territory is currently seeking a Registered Nurse with solid ICU experience. The Hospital Intensive Care Unit services 18 beds and a varied case mix with 50% admissions of those being Indigenous Australians. There is a strong emphasis on teaching with a nursing tutorial programme implemented weekly, and the continued support of a specialist medical team.
Hawthorne Health is seeking Registered Nurses with experience in ICU, critical care. Work alongside your passionate and professional peers who like you love working in a fast paced and specialised environment.
The benefits of the role include;
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Working with a professional and supportive team
- Competitive remuneration
- Visa support provided if required
- Nursing salaries in the Northern Territory are among the highest in the country
To be considered;
- Eligibility to register with APHRA is essential
- Proven experience working within an Intensive Care Unit
- Post graduate studies in Nursing specialising in Critical Care (Desired)
- Sound ventilation experience is required
- Renal Replacement Therapy experience is desired but not essential
Darwin is multi-cultural capital of the Northern Territory with a super young and dynamic population of people from all over the world, known for its year-round tropical weather, its laid back tropical lifestyle, fab markets, cafes and restaurants, as well as a thriving arts and cultural scene.
At Hawthorne Health we pride ourselves on offering an unwavering commitment to personalised service and quality that continues even after our business with you has been done.
No Similar Jobs Found.