Registered Nurse - Latrobe Tasmania
- : Healthcarelink on Demand
- : 11-Apr-2019
- : Latrobe TAS 7307
Part time Registered Nurse
- Are you looking for a role that makes a difference to people’s lives daily?
- Location: Latrobe Tasmania
Our client is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse at their Residential Aged Care facility located in Latrobe Tasmania to contribute to and assist with the coordination of high standards of care and other services for clients and their families.
You need to have a strong focus on enhancing client wellbeing, the ideal candidate will have to be motivated and committed to the provision of quality care. A sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and have the capacity to work in a team environment.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Residential Aged Care
- Available to work a rotating roster as we are a 24-hour service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- ACFI Documentation and Commonwealth standards
- Satisfactory National Criminal History Police Check
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Proof of right to work and live in Australia
- Ability to work all shifts
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Superior time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Energy, empathy and a sense of humour
- Excellent working conditions
- Salary packaging
- Opportunities for professional and career development
If you have a genuine caring and compassionate nature and enjoy looking after the elderly and fit the criteria of this position, please select “Apply Now”.
Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to
Charlene Vandayar Charlenevnewly.com.au