Registered Nurse - Warwick
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 04-Jul-2018
- : Warwick QLD 4370
An opportunity exists for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our privately-owned, accredited medical practice in Warwick. The practice offers a full range of health services, including men's and women's health, health screening, immunisations, assessment and management of chronic conditions including palliative patients, mental health assessments, skin checks and minor surgical procedures and Q Fever testing and vaccinations.
- The provision of competent patient-centred care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness, based on evidence and guidelines
- Meeting legislative requirements
- Working collaboratively with general practitioners and other health care providers
- Coordinating patient services and focusing on positive outcomes for all patients
- Significant numbers of health assessments and care plans and reviews, along with providing patient education.
- provide excellent customer service
- treat patients who may present with a variety of clinical conditions in a compassionate and caring manner - having sensitivity to people's pain and anxieties without losing focus, treating patients as people rather than a symptom or collection of symptoms
- work collaboratively as part of a small, friendly team, respecting all equally
- be trustworthy and dedicated to upholding the tenets of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia Registered Nurse Standards for Practice
- an appreciative and welcoming patient base
- attractive surrounds with spacious consulting rooms
- the possibility to establish yourself in a place where you can still keep growing as a nurse
- a collaborative and harmonious working environment
The manager of this clinic is very hands-on and staff at the practice are friendly and supportive
The Practice is committed to a healthy body and healthy mind approach for all individuals. Providing old-fashioned values of care and customer service, the practice approaches everyone's care holistically.
Catering to the multicultural community of Warwick and surrounding areas with professional services and home visits available (to regular patients and in certain circumstances),
Personal staff provide a coordinated approach to individual health care needs. Comprehensive health assessments, support and advice are available. The surgery and staff are also skilled in encompassing all aspects from childhood immunisations to occupational immunisations, travel vaccines and adult vaccinations. Skin checks can be undertaken, bringing you reassurance and detecting early problems so early treatment can be commenced.
The clinic currently operates between 8.30am and 5.00pm on weekdays. We have a small number of elderly patients who require home or residential aged care visits and at times you will accompany the doctor during these visits.
No Similar Jobs Found.