Registered Nurses in Recovery and/ or Anaesthetics
- : St Andrew's Hospital Inc
- : 14-Sep-2017
- : Adelaide SA 5000
- Extensive orientation program
- Generous Salary Packaging benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Supportive work environment
- Ongoing professional development
Located on the edge of Adelaide's CBD adjacent to the beautiful South Eastern Park lands, St Andrew's is the largest independent stand-alone private hospital in Australia, with more than 28,500 procedures performed each year. Our patients are admitted electively or via our Emergency Service. We cater for most surgical specialities with support provided by our Intensive Care Unit and Cardiac Unit. Work is due to be completed in December on a $50 million expansion of our clinical facilities, including the Theatre Suite, Day Surgery, Angiography labs and Cardiac Unit. All staff will have access to heavily subsidised onsite car parking in the new multi-level car-park.
We are seeking highly motivated and engaged Registered Nurses with significant experience in Recovery and/or Anaesthetics.
Our preferred candidates will be Registered Nurses with significant experience in Recovery Room or Anaesthetic nursing.
In addition you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Continued professional development
- Current registration with AHPRA
Work hours will be negotiated with successful candidates.
Some on-call is required.
BENEFITS & CULTURE
At St Andrew’s we believe that relationships matter, and our people are the key to our success. Our committed leadership team, and open and inclusive culture, is reflected in our significant levels of staff tenure and high job satisfaction.
With a commitment to medical and surgical excellence, we encourage our front line staff to identify opportunities for improvement and contribute to decisions, to ensure we are able to provide the best care to our patients.
In addition to our positive culture, staff at St Andrew’s enjoy superior working conditions and benefits, including:
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Regular staff recognition events
- Qualification allowances
- Leadership development programs
- An extensive clinical education program, and support for further study
- Competitive discounts on car parking, private health insurance and pharmaceuticals
- A strong commitment to flexible working arrangements, including up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, and a range of wellbeing initiatives.
- Press the Apply button and follow instructions
- Upload a cover letter and CV with references
- Please address applications to Rebecca Wyness, HR Director
No Similar Jobs Found.