Registered Nurses needed - Located in Ayr QLD - Flexible Hours
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 09-Mar-2018
- : Ayr QLD 4807
Job Title: Registered Nurses needed - Located in Ayr QLD - Flexible Hours
Location: Ayr, QLD
If you're looking to be part of an Industry leading firm, and love working in a fast-paced environment, this role may be perfect for you!
Our client owns a series of experienced, family owned and run general practices providing medical care to the local communities of Central and North Queendland.
With a commitment to providing up to date patient care in a relaxed and friendly environment, the practices hold modern and state of the art equipment, and all staff strive to offer punctual and easily accessible appointments that will address your needs and concerns to the highest standard.
With a team of highly qualified nurses and General Practitioners, you will be responsible for:
· Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
· Wound care management
· Immunizations/Vaccine management
· ECG’s & Spirometry
· Assisting with all treatment room procedures
· Treatment room stock management
· Medical software experience is a great advantage - Best Practice
· Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
· Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
· Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
· Exceptional time management skills
· Excellent computer Skills
· Dedication to delivering high standards of care
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
Apply Now by clicking on the links below. Alternatively, to find out more information about this excellent opportunity, contact Ruth on 0413 261 155 or email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.