RN ICU Brisbane
- : Hawthorne Health Pty Ltd
- : 28-Jun-2017
- : Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
- RN & CNC Positions
- Multiple Locations Across Brisbane
Hawthorne Health has a number of hospitals across Brisbane they are actively working with to find full time and part time staff.
Combine art and outdoor adventure in Brisbane, where South Bank's cultural institutions and restaurants meet riverside gardens and a lagoon. Take a paddlesteamer or ferry down the Brisbane River, abseil Kangaroo Point cliffs and bike ride through the City Botanic Gardens. Day trip to Moreton Island or add Noosa, the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast hinterland to your itinerary.
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Scrub Scout
- Scrub Scout RN with Ophthalmic experience
Assistant Director of Clinical Services (DON/ADoCS)
Applicants must have current registration with AHPRA for further consideration
You will be part of a great team of highly skilled nurses, committed to patient care with a strong focus on excellent clinical practice.
The successful candidate will have:
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- Recent clinical experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Well-developed skills in communication, conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving.
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
At Hawthorne Health we pride ourselves on offering an unwavering commitment to personalised service and quality that continues even after our business with you has been done.
No Similar Jobs Found.