RN ICU (Cardiac) Melbourne
- : Hawthorne Health Pty Ltd
- : 28-Jun-2017
- : Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Sponsorship Available!
- Great Location!
- Flexible Shifts!
We are have an opportunity for a ICU Nurse with advanced Cardiac interpretation skills to join the team of a busy ICU - Private Hospital located in the Melbourne CBD.
Melbourne is the coastal capital of the southeastern Australian state of Victoria. At the city's centre is the modern Federation Square development, with plazas, bars, and restaurants by the Yarra River. In the Southbank area, the Melbourne Arts Precinct is the site of Arts Centre Melbourne – a performing arts complex – and the National Gallery of Victoria, with Australian and indigenous art.
- Provision of a high standard of evidence based nursing care
- Work within the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified health outcomes
- Promote safe delivery of care through your knowledge of OH&S standards of practice
- Education, support and guide patients and their support network to achieve health recovery
- Delivery of a high standard of customer service through Continuous Quality Improvement
- Current AHPRA registration
- Post Graduate Diploma qualification in Critical Care required
- Minimum of 3 years Post Grad experience
- Knowledge/experience of Post Cardio-Thoracic surgery care highly regarded
- Experience with Pacing, Mechanical Ventilation and IABP
- A nurse who is passionate about providing service excellence and quality care
- You are flexible, personable and have a positive attitude
Benefits and Culture
- Close to the CBD with excellent public transport options and parking on site
- Comprehensive orientation program to support you in your new role
- Excellent on-going education support
- Access additional professional development
- Supportive leadership, management, workplace environment and culture
- Competitive salaries and conditions of employment
- Family-friendly policies
- Employee assistance, benefits health and wellbeing programs
No Similar Jobs Found.