RN Recovery and Anaesthetics
- : Hawthorne Health Pty Ltd
- : 29-Jun-2017
- : Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Permanent Full Time Contract
- Sponsorship Available
- Generous Salary Package
Brisbane, capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River. Clustered in its South Bank cultural precinct are the Queensland Museum and Sciencentre, with noted interactive exhibitions. Another South Bank cultural institution is Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, among Australia's major contemporary art museums. Looming over the city is Mt. Coot-tha, site of Brisbane Botanic Gardens
Hawthorne Health is currently seeking a Registered Nurse with experience in Anaesthetics/ Recovery to join our well-established client based in the heart of the Brisbane CBD.
Our client is seeking a very enthuastic and energetic registered nurse to join their operating theatre. The successful applicant must have previous Anaesthetic/ Recovery experience.
This position is perfect for someone who is looking for full time permanent work with flexible shift options. This facility offers a great team environment and opportunities for further career advancement.
You will need to have experience working in the following fields;
- Orthopaedics - Joints/Hips/Knees/hands
Postgraduate certificates are desirable but not essential!!
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Full AHPRA registration
• Extensive demonstrated nursing ability working in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada or the UK
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Full immunisation records
• Both current working with children and national police checks
• The right to live and work in Australia
No Similar Jobs Found.