RN Scrub Scout with Anaesthetic Experience
- : Hawthorne Health Pty Ltd
- : 29-Jun-2017
- : Melbourne VIC 3004
- Permanent Full Time Positions
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
- Generous Salary Package
Melbourne is the coastal capital of the southeastern Australian state of Victoria. At the city's centre is the modern Federation Square development, with plazas, bars, and restaurants by the Yarra River. In the Southbank area, the Melbourne Arts Precinct is the site of Arts Centre Melbourne – a performing arts complex – and the National Gallery of Victoria, with Australian and indigenous art.
This is your opportunity to relocate to vibrant Melbourne!. We are currently looking to recruit experienced Theatre staff with Anaesthetic experience for our large private hospital based in the heart of the CBD.
This position is perfect for someone who is looking for full time permanent work with flexible shift options. This facility offers a great team environment and opportunities for further career advancement.
Sponsorship may be considered for the right applicant!
To apply you must ensure you meet the following criteria:
* Current or Eligible AHPRA registration
* Minimum 18 months Theatre experience including Anaesthetics
* Ability to relocate in a timely manner
* Current police check
* Bachelors degree in Nursing, Post Graduate degree desirable
No Similar Jobs Found.