RN Vacancy on the Mid North Coast of NSW
- : Ozhealth Australasia
- : 06-Dec-2018
- : Sydney NSW 2000
- Be part of a great clinical team in a private practice
- ASAP start
- Sponsorship Available
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse and you are looking at a role in a private practice and want to make a difference in rural practice, then this is the position for you.
Demonstrates comprehensive and accurate knowledge and skills in providing episodic and ongoing care that is responsible to individual and group circumstances and environments:-
• Conducts accurate comprehensive assessment of individuals and groups presenting without appointments to improve outcomes and minimise adverse events;
• Assesses, identifies and develops health care plans that direct health care interventions;
• Provides care in the general practice environment as well as in homes and other community settings;
• Identifies and provides comprehensive physical, psychosocial and emotional care for individuals and groups;
• Conducts health care clinics;
• Provides health care services in accordance with Medicare Benefits Schedule conditions and maximises benefits;
• Assists with minor procedures undertaken by the general practitioner;
• Manage patient flow through for maximum efficiency, considering patient doctor and practice needs;
• Maintain confidentiality and adhere to Practice Policies and Procedures;
• Supervise, discipline medical students on placement at Hastings Medical Centre
Award wages offered depending on previous experience and qualifications
This practice has a great clinical team and offers a fantastic and supportive working environment. Located only 20 mins from Port Macquarie on the Mid North Coast of NSW.
No Similar Jobs Found.